Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Picture Perfect

Those of you who remember my post on the neo-creationist nonsense calling itself intelligent design will appreciate the following cartoon from one of my favourite cartoonists, Wiley.



The man is a genius.

Talk to you soon,

BB

Quote for the day: I desire you would use all your skill to paint my picture truly like me, and not flatter me at all; but remark all these roughness, pimples, warts, and everything as you see me, otherwise I will never pay a farthing for it. (Oliver Cromwell)

2 comments:

Caro said...

Very cute... except my warped and twisted mind reckons that it didn't go far enough. There should be one further "poof!" so that the frumpish looking man is converted into an attractive, extremely well-dressed hip and groovy young man, wearing a rainbow wrist band.

Poof indeed... at at the top of the evolutionary food chain... now THAT ending would get just about everyone up in arms in one way or another! :-)

BB said...

I LIKE the way your mind works ;0)