Saturday, June 23, 2007

IT - IS - FINISHED!

At long last, after nearly two and a half years, and 166,000 words, I have finally finished writing my novel.

Yeah, okay, so I now have to re-read the whole thing all over again and do what will no doubt be a multitude of corrections - but I've actually finished writing! Who woulda thunk it?

After I've done the corrections, I will need to find a few friends with whom I can stretch the limits of friendship and ask to test read the manuscript...but I'm sure I'll have no trouble finding volunteers! ;0)

Talk to you soon,

BB.

Quote for the Day: Literature is the art of proclaiming in front of everybody the things one is careful to conceal from one's immediate circle. (Jean Rostand)

4 comments:

Caro said...

Wow... and to think I have been complaining about 2-3000 word essays!

Well done, BB!

BB said...

Thanks, Caro...although I have to say, unlike the essays, I'm so glad I didn't have a deadline to meet...I think I would have been on my billionth extension by now!

SB said...

Well done my darling - I was a bit worried for a while that it wasn't going to happen... but I'm glad it finally has!!

Now to get it published!
Love you darling,
SB

BB said...

yeah, getting it published...that's the easy part, ain't it! ;0)