Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm Now A (Self) Published Author!

Yes, that's right - I've decided to self-publish my first novel!

Hunting the Shadows is a psycho-thriller set in contemporary Melbourne, pitched against a backdrop of political machinations and personal corruption. Two damaged police officers have to find a dangerous serial sex offender who is stalking vulnerable women - all the while battling their own demons and trying to avoid the fallout from internal police politics and individual ambition.

I've published the book through Lulu, a well-known self-publishing business. You can purchase your own copy by clicking on the little icon on the right hand side.

So, please - help this struggling author and get the benefit of a great read!

Talk to you soon,

BB.

Quote for the Day: Authors are like uncaptured criminals: they're the only people free from routine. (Eric Linkletter)

1 comment:

Caro said...

Woo-hoo!
My ADSL connection appears to be back up, so you can feel honoured that the first thing I did (before it crashes again) was to order my copy of your book!