Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Scenes from the South Island

In the New Year, my Dearly Beloved and I will be travelling to the Land of the Long Cloud - New Zealand.

Aside from Auckland, I've not really seen much of the North Island. However, I have travelled throughout the South Island; so, in anticipation of the forthcoming trip, I thought I'd look back through some of my old photos and select some of the best for your viewing pleasure.

That's the great thing about digital technology: although it has, seemingly, rendered conventional photography mostly obsolete, it has also enabled me to load up my old pics and store them electronically. So enjoy!



















































I look forward to bringing you some pics from the North Island in 07!
Talk to you soon,
BB.
Quote for the Day: Of all noxious animals, too, the most noxious is the tourist. (Reverend Francis Kilvert)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!
They're spectacular photos! I remember from when you showed me the actual ones last year. LOOKING FORWARD TO TRIP!!

With the new digi camera we can take photos that overlap and stitch them together - like I did in Scotland.... so we're bound to have fabo pics for both blogs.,..
Hugs!
DB

Anonymous said...

Some beautiful images!
Enjoy the honeymoon (I assume that's the excuse for the trip!)
BW