Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Plaster Saint

Given that constantly being original can be a tiresome burden, I have once again pinched a quiz that appeared on my buddy Caro's blog. The following represents my result:


You’re St. Jerome!

You’re a passionate Christian, fiercely devoted to Jesus Christ and his Church. You are willing to labor long hours in the Lord’s vineyard, and you have little patience with those who are less willing or able to work as you do. Your passions often carry you into temptation zones of wrath, lust, and pride.

http://www.fathersofthechurch.com/quiz/">Find out which Church Father you are at The Way of the Fathers!



I have to say I was somewhat surprised - and perhaps even a little disappointed - by this result, as I certainly don't see myself as this dogmatic (and where did the guff about working hard come from??).

My Dearly Beloved, true to her usual supportive form, suggested that this quiz was in fact very like me as I am both grumpy and a bad translator from the Greek!

Talk to you soon,

BB

Quote for the Day: A saint is a dead sinner, revised and edited. (Ambrose Bierce)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Humph!!!
SB

And also - LOVE that quote of the day!!!! :-)