Saturday, August 04, 2007

Blue Day

Okay, okay, the last blog quiz post was meant to be a one off, but then my eye got caught by the following....Frankly, I'd say I'm doing pretty well today, wouldn't you?

Your Inner Color is Blue

Your Personality: Your natural warmth and intuition nurtures those around you. You are accepting and always follow your heart.

You in Love: Relationships are your top priority, and this includes love. You are most happy when you are serious with someone.

Your Career: You need to help others in your job to feel satistifed. You would be a great nurse, psychologist, or counselor.


But this is the last one...promise!

Talk to you soon,

BB.

Quote for the Day: A diagnosis is simply the physician's activity of determining the state of your purse in order to decide how sick to make you. (Ambrose Bierce)

3 comments:

Caro said...

What? You mean to say you're not going to do the quiz about how good a kisser you are?

BB, I am disappointed; where's your sense of adventure!? :-)

BB said...

Well, actually, I did...and it turns out (no surprise) that I'm an expert kisser!

The only reason I didn't publish this was not to break the hearts of all the single women out there now I'm no longer available...

Caro said...

Ok... thanks a lot for that, we appreciate it.

;-)