Saturday, August 04, 2007

Stormy Weather

I've got a few things I want to get off my chest on this blog in the upcoming weeks(s), but at the moment I'm a little pre-occupied with starting second semester (and still trying to get my head around the fact that I passed New Testament Greek!), so these posts of moment are confined to the back burner for the time being.

However, just to pass the time, I did another of those blog quiz thingies, this time on the question: What Type of Weather Are You? And, I have to say, they got it absolutely right!

You Are Lightning

Beautiful yet dangerous
People will stop and watch you when you appear
Even though you're capable of random violence

You are best known for: your power

Your dominant state: performing


Read it and weep, folks!

Talk to you soon,

BB.

Quote for the Day: Greatness is a zigzag streak of lightning in the brain. (Herbert H Asquith)

No comments: