Thursday, July 19, 2007

I Passed! I Passed! I Passed!

Well, the mailman dropped my first semester results into the mailbox this afternoon, and even with one eye closed in expectation of the worst, I was able to see that I passed New Testament Greek! Indeed, I scored 63%, only a couple of percentage points off a Credit!

Now, you might not think that 63% is anything to get excited about - but that's not taking into account the fact that I would have been happy with 51%, largely due to the fact that Greek was a really hard struggle, and I discovered to a painful degree my ineptitude when it comes to languages. So 63% frankly looks like I really kicked arse!

As for my other results...oh, well, I scored 71% for Biblical Texts (a few agonising points short of a Distinction!) and 75% for Christology (bang on a Distinction). But that's not important - what's important is the fact that I passed New Testament Greek!

woo-hoo!

And I'm sure my Greek lecturer will be glad that I won't be back to clutter up the class next year!

Talk to you soon,

BB.

Quote for the Day: Success is never having to admit that you're unhappy. (Robert Evans)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Teddy, I'm very very proud of you - you worked hard, and deserve your results!!!
Love you!
SB X

Caro said...

Woo-hoo indeed! :-)

Congratulations! What a great relief.
(so in the light of this great success, you're not planning to go on to second level Greek? ;-)