Tuesday, August 08, 2006

GRRRRRRRRRR!

NOT HAPPY!

For various work-related reasons (hey, you try to put together a 30-odd page submission to the Industrial Relations Commission in less than a day and with only two fingers to do the typing!) I've not been able to view my favourite cartoon site Non Sequitur.

This, 'toon, by Wiley, is the funniest, savviest, most observant cartoon since Larson. I just love it!

Sooooooo....finally having a brief space to check it out this morning before the daily madness begins, I discover to my horror that the link that enables you to see previous days' cartoons is not working!! And it's not just one of those "switch off the PC then switch it on again" jobs either!! All I get is today's cartoon, over and over - a fiendishly frustrating continuous loop stuck in the fabric of cartoon space-time causality!

As Australian Crawl say in that song of theirs: Not a very happy way to start the day.

D'oh!

Talk to you soon (maybe - once I'm in a better mood),

BB

No comments: